Friday, February 24, 2012

crazy life

My life is crazy right now:
-I am in the process of getting my master's degree at Utah State University. 2 semesters left!!
-I have a CRAZY two year old. 
-I babysit an adorable four month old baby everyday.
- I am in the young women's presidency in my ward. It's a lot of work, but I absolutely love it!
-I am a wife. 
-I work for my uncle doing all of the accounting for his medical practice. 
-And to top it all off, I am thirteen weeks pregnant with our second baby! 
Whew, what a mouthful. 
But no complaining here,
it's good for me to be busy.
But, I hope to be better at writing on my blog.
We'll see if I can squeeze it in.

6 comments:

Melinda said...

Crazy, woman! No wonder you haven't been able to blog. It's good to hear updates on your cute family though. Congrats on baby #2!

Brad & Emily said...

Yay for baby #2!!! We're so excited for you guys! Congrats!

Heather J said...

You are a busy lady! Congrats on #2!

Lacey said...

Hooray for happy craziness! And congrats on baby #2! :)

Jannifer said...

Wow you are busy. What are you getting your master's in? Congrats on expecting, that is exciting!

Em said...

Wow I didn't know you were pregnant! YAY!! Congratulations girl!