Thursday, October 13, 2011

Book Worm

Brooks is obsessed with books. Once you sit down with him to read, you better be able to spend at least thirty minutes reading book after book after book. I love this about him and hope that it continues on through his lifetime. 
Brooks has really started to talk a lot lately. And he is really good at it. I attribute his extensive vocabulary to reading. He says more words than I can remember right now and will try to say anything you tell him to. This new found ability has really improved the communication between him and I and I could not be happier. There is not much more frustrating than a whining, screaming child wanting something that I can't understand.
My time with this little boy is getting funner (it's a word in my dictionary) and funner by the second. I seriously pinch myself each night because I find it hard to believe that I enjoy being a mom so much. 
I can't wait to see what the future has in store for our little family, but for now I am just enjoying watching my baby grow and become a little boy.

No comments: