Wednesday, May 25, 2011

New Nephew

Remember the baby shower I threw for my sister back in March?
Well the little recipient of all the gifts has finally made his debut.
It was a rough go there for a while, but I'm sure my sister would say it was well worth it!
She was so excited to get started...
her mind changed pretty quick!
Meet baby Kevin Casey,
minutes from heaven.
Unfortunately, his liver was not prepared for what was to come.
He spent the first four days of his life in a bili bed.
Tanning away with some sweet shades.
Taking a much needed break from the tanning bed.
(look at that hair)

I had the opportunity to go out to West Virginia to be with my sister when she had her baby. Things did not quite turn out how we had hoped, but I am so glad that I was able to be there with her through all of it. I am also very glad to report that baby Kevin is doing well at home.

No comments: