Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Hogle Zoo

Brooks and I met up with some of my high school friends and their babies and took a trip to the zoo.
Brooks had a great time watching people all day and I really enjoyed catching up with the girls and seeing their babies.
Also, the weather was perfect!
The only downside was that it must have been school day because there were a million little kids running around EVERYWHERE.


The mass of people was way more interesting to him than the animals.


My adorable, snot-nosed kid.



From Left to right: My Brooks, Kylee's Paizley, Jessica's Oliver.


Thanks girls for spending your day with us.
I really enjoyed it!

2 comments:

Jannifer said...

What a fun little outing. It's crazy to see everyone starting out their cute little families. Brooks is so cute!

Mandy said...

Was Brooks at all interested in the animals? Since we live so close to the zoo we want to get season passes but I'm just not sure Lucas would get anything out of it yet.